Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: another problem with Nellie's hair - sending her back =(

  1. #1
    Inactive Member adriana82's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Well tonight I finally took down the last of my Winter scene and boxed up the sleigh, snow, and tree...

    As I was changing Nellie, I felt a strange lump on the side of her head! [img]eek.gif[/img] Thankfully it wasn't a tumor, but a bulge in her wig cap. It was very bumpy and didn't lie flat, it was like there was a lot of extra room or something. This is the side that her hair gets pulled back on (her right side).

    I called AG and they are going to send me a new Nellie. I hope my new one is marked Pleasant Company. This is going to really annoy me, so I best just take care of it now. Does this sound abnormal??? Does anyone know what I'm talking about???

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Audrey, I'm sorry for Nellie, hope the new one will be the same like your old one. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    I hope your new Nellie is everything you hoped she would be! I understand how you feel, I would have called AG too if it were my doll!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Candie D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let me ask...when they send you a new one...do you have to pay for the shipping of the return nellie, or do they send a label...okay I ask because I just got a Sam that has a cowlick in her bangs...REALLY! It's horrid and when you lift up the bangs to see the issue, it look like there are some missing hairs in the wig cap and the one's that are "cowlicked" are loose...It's hard to explain, but it is DEFINATELY messed up and not something a steaming can fix...ya know? SO if it's a "defect" like that...will they pay for shipping back or do you have to pay?

  5. #5
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Candie D:
    Let me ask...when they send you a new one...do you have to pay for the shipping of the return nellie, or do they send a label
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AG will send out the new doll while you still have the old one. They will also a return shipping label with the second doll so you can chose which one you want and which one to send back. A word of caution, though. We had a problem with our Josefina (bow-legged) last February and AG immediately sent a new doll. Since the dolls are made in batches, the second Josefina had the same problem except it was even worse than the first. So if it has been a recent purchase, you might still get a doll with the same problems because they are in the same batch.

    Kim

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 17, 2005 10:59 PM: Message edited by: courtneysunshine ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •